Records For Living Community

Share Information about HealthFrame and taking control of your own healthcare
Welcome to Records For Living Community Sign in | Join | Help
in Search

Health Forms

Last post 08-11-2006, 12:31 AM by Records For Living Support. 1 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  08-11-2006, 12:26 AM 434

Health Forms

I have spent all evening searching for forms I could use to keep my families health records up to date. I have booklets I was given to keep my children's records in when they were small. They were very helpful, but now that they are older I need something that would help me keep track of the misc. trips to the doctor, illnesses, vision exams, dental exams, orthodontist visits, etc. I also need help in keeping these records for myself and my husband, especially as we get older. Do you have any suggestions? Surely someone has already invented some forms I could copy and keep in a loose leaf notebook for each family member.

If they haven't, then maybe I need to publish one.

Thanks for your help!

Karen

•  08-11-2006, 12:31 AM 435 in reply to 434

Re: Health Forms

Dear Karen,

Are you considering paper forms only?

With HealthFrame you can track all of the same information you mentioned (trips to the doctor, illnesses, vision exams, dental exams, orthodontist visits, etc) in your computer.  If you then wish to print paper records ("forms") you can...

Using an electronic software product like HealthFrame has the advantage that you will be able to produce graphs, reports, exchange electronic information with some providers, among other benefits.

If you haven't tried yet, please consider downloading a free, 15-day evaluation copy of HealthFrame: http://www.recordsforliving.com/HealthFrame/Demo/Request.aspx

Good luck in your search and congratulations for taking charge of your family's health and keeping your children and your own medical records!

Support Team

View as RSS news feed in XML